- The Executive Committee (Execom) passes and acts upon all matters affecting the association between meetings of the Board of Directors.
- The Finance Committee (Fincom) exercises general supervision over the fiscal and financial affairs of the Association.
- The Operations Committee (Opscom) acts on all queries and requests for clarification on matters pertaining to general banking operations and procedures. It makes recommendations for the adoption of rules relative to the same and other related matters.
To address specific banking operation issues and concerns, the Opscom has following subcommittees:
- The Open Market Committee (OMC) acts on all queries and requests pertinent to open market issues and on matters related to treasury operations and procedures. It ensures the continuing development of the treasury market by formulating and enhancing treasury products.
To focus on specific treasury markets, products and programs, the OMC has the following subcommittees:
You can find the members of the BAP OMC for the term 2021-2022 here.
- The Membership & House Committee (MHC) screens all applicants for membership and recommends approval to the Board.
- The Arbitration Committee formulates guidelines on matters pertaining to business ethics and practices for member banks and sanctions for violation of the BAP By-laws and BAP Rules, by which all member banks agreed to be guided.
- The Capital Markets Committee (CMC) pursues the standardization of documentation, conventions and procedures toward the development of a more vibrant and robust capital markets while ensuring the public protection and transparency.
- The Risk Management Committee (Risk ManCom) works with the regulatory authorities on the development of acceptable risk management systems and procedures in compliance to international best practices standards.
- The Tax Committee (TaxCom) undertakes activities and recommends courses of action to clarify and/or resolve tax-related issues affecting the banking industry.
- The Education Committee (EdCom) initiates projects related to banking education and improving professionalism amongst member banks. It collaborates on different activities with the academe to improve the teaching skills and materials on the business of banking in the tertiary education.
- The Advisory Council acts as advisor to the Board on matters and issues concerning the Association.